IBPS RRB 2018
IBPS RRB 2018 is an Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a self-governed agency which conducts several bank exams including one called RRB (Regional Rural Banks) or Gramin Banks. IBPS CWE (common entrance exam) is now mandatory for all the candidates who wish to be employed in 27 public sector and regional rural banks.
If you are a 12th+ Student and Looking for Engineering exam then check JEE MAIN
IBPS RRB 2018 Application form
The application form for IBPS RRB 2018 will be available online in September 2018.
IBPS RRB 2018 Application Fees
Most probably, the application fees for SC/ST/PWD will be Rs. 100 while other categories will have to pay Rs. 600 as application fees.
IBPS RRB 2018 Exam Dates
|IBPS RRB VI Exam Calendar||Exam Dates|
|IBPS RRB VI Exam Online Registration start date||June 2018|
|Last date of IBPS RRB 6 Exam Online registration||July 2018|
|IBPS RRB Application Fees Online Payment dates||July 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||August 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||October 2018|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||September 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||October 2018|
|IBPS RRB VI Admit Card Download Date – Preliminary||Officer Scale-I- October 2018
Office Assistant – November 2018
|IBPS RRBs Officer Scale and Office Assistants
Preliminary Exam Dates
|IBPS RRBs Officers Scale II & III Exam Dates (Single Exam)||05.11.2018|
|Result of Online exam Preliminary||Officer Scale-I – November 2018
Office Assistant- December 2018
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – IBPS RRB Main||Officer Scale-I – November 2018
Office Assistant- December 2018
|IBPS RRB MAINS Exam Dates||Officers (Scale I) – 05.11.2018
Office Assistant – 12.11.2018
|IBPS RRBs Declaration of Result – Main
(For Officers Scale I, II and III)
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II, III)||December 2018|
|IBPS RRBs Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||January 2019|
IBPS RRB 2018 Exam Notification
The exam notification will soon be release. However, the preliminary exam will be held in September 2018 whereas the main exam will take place in November 2018.
IBPS RRB 2018 Exam Pattern
|Name of Exam||Total Marks||Total Time Duration|
IBPS RRB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must be a citizen of any of Nepal, Bhutan or India or migrated from the neighbouring countries like Pakistan or any South African countries like Uganda, Malawi, and Kenya with the purpose settling in India. The candidate can also be an immigrant of Tibet.
Bachelor’s degrees from any recognized universities or any other equivalent degree. The minimum eligibility marks for the candidates is 50%.
Age criteria and relaxation
The Age terms and conditions are different for different designation. As per 01.09.2018, the age of the candidate will be:
- 18-30 years – Scale I Officer
- 21-32 years – Scale II Officer
- 21-40 years – Scale III Officer
- 18-28 years – Office Assistant (Multi-tasking staff)
IBPS 2018 Age Relaxation
The relaxation is also different based on the category of the person.
|Category of a person||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST||Upto 5 years|
|OBC||Upto 3 years|
|Disabled Persons||Upto 10 years|
|Ex-servicemen (Both abled and disabled)||5 years|
|Women (Divorced/ Widow)||Upto 9 years|
IBPS RRB 2018 Salary Structure
|Post||In Hand Salary|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15,000 – 19,000|
|Officer Scale – I||Rs. 29,000 – 33,000|
|Officer Scale – II||Rs. 33,000 – 39,000|
|Officer Scale – III||Rs. 38,000 – 44,000|
IBPS RRB 2018 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s degrees from any recognised universities or any other equivalent degree. The minimum eligibility marks for the candidates is 50%.
IBPS RRB 2018 Selection Process
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 – Preliminary Examination
- Candidates applying the posts of Officers Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will have to appear for the Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates (for both posts) have to qualify in both the Tests by securing minimum cut-off marks.
- Candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 – Online Mains Examination
- Only those candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Examination as per the IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 will appear for the Mains Examination.
- The Mains Examination for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) will be provided provisional allotment on the basis of the marks obtained in the Mains Examination and vacancies reported by RRBs.
- For the post of Officers Scale I, candidates qualifying the Mains Examination will be called for the Interview.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 – Single Online Examination
- Candidates applying for Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III will appear for a single online examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the single examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview.
IBPS RRB Selection Procedure 2018 – Interview
- The minimum qualifying marks/scores in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The minimum qualifying marks for the post of Officers Scale II and III should not be less than 40% for all the candidates except 35% for SC / ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
IBPS RRB 2018 Cut-off (Expected)
Below is the expected cut off of IBPS RRB 2018.
|Name of subjects||Maximum marks to be obtained||General||Others|
IBPS RRB 2018 Result
The preliminary and main exams result will be available on the official website of IBPS CWE RRB in December 2018.